- Reports are available during business hours from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday to Friday, excluding county holidays. You can call us (706-235-7766) or visit us at 5 Government Plaza Suite 200 in Rome, Ga 30161
- If you are out of town or unable to visit the police department we can help you in other ways. For vehicle crashes you can visit our vendor BUYCRASH to download a copy of your report . For incident reports we are also available for email requests by sending a request to our POLICE RECORDS.
- If a report has been filed for an incident you're inquiring about we will be happy to provide you with a copy. Please be prepared to provide the date of the incident, names of involved parties and possibly the location of the incident.
- Any request made pursuant to Georgia's Open Records Act can be directed to Capt. Greg Dobbins for examination.
- Questions about a 911 call or getting records related to an emergency call? Contact E911 at 706-236-4543.
|Questions? Call us at 706-235-7766|
|Incident Reports: email@example.com|
|Vehicle Crash: buycrash.com|
|Open Records Request|