Floyd County Water - Service Requests
Effective May 1: Current and new customers may schedule water service to be turned on or off by email. Customers are welcome to send requests for water meter checks for leaks or repairs by email as well. WATER MAIN LINE LEAKS SHOULD NOT BE REPORTED BY EMAIL, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE AT 706-291-5132 TO REPORT MAIN LEAKS.
For emails requests, please click on the following link that applies to your request:
If you do not use Microsoft Outlook as your primary email program, please create a new email message and send to email@example.com . Please be sure to include in the subject line, which request you are making.
If services are requested by email, customers must include the following:
- Full Legal Name (as listed on drivers license) *Service address
- Date service (date to be connected or disconnected)
- Mailing address (include forwarding address for service disconnects)
- Daytime Phone Number where the customer can be reached without delay
- Date of Birth
- Drivers License number
A DEPOSIT OF $100.00 IS REQUIRED FOR ANY CUSTOMER WHO DOES NOT HAVE A CURRENT, ACTIVE ACCOUNT PRIOR TO WATER SERVICE BEING CONNECTED.
- Deposits may be mailed in, paid by credit card over the phone, or dropped in night deposit.