Job: ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST
|Job Type||Rome Floyd Parks and Recreation Authority|
|Salary||$13.65 - $14.33|
JOB SUMMARY: The purpose of this position is to perform specialized administrative and clerical work in support of the Rome-Floyd Parks and Recreation Department.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: • Provides organizational and administrative support for the Sports Division.
• Provides assistance to the public concerning fees, game schedules, practice schedules and new programs.
• Organizes and maintains birth certificates and volunteer background checks.
• Performs a variety of routine accounting functions; administers purchase orders; assigns all purchase orders and enters data into computer system; reviews time sheets; calculates hours worked; submits time sheets for processing.
• Sets up new program files in the computer as needed and assist with registration software data entry.
• Maintains divisional calendars and attends and takes minutes at all sports division meetings.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma or G.E.D. and supplemented by two (2) years previous experience in secretarial work, office administration, or related field; or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job.
BENEFITS: Health/Major Medical, Retirement, Paid Sick,
Dental, Paid Holidays, Incentive Pay, Longevity Pay,
Long Term Disability, Paid Vacation-Annually & Wellness