Job: AIRPORT SERVICE WORKER II
|Job Type||Richard B. Russell Regional Airport|
The purpose of this classification is to perform supervisory work functions associated with servicing aircraft and maintaining airport facilities.
• Supervises, directs, and evaluates assigned staff.
• Supervises airport operations and activities, to include servicing aircraft, recording sales, monitoring customer accounts, maintaining supply levels, testing fuel for compliance with applicable standards, and managing/maintaining fuel trucks and fuel storage facilities.
• Performs quality control testing of fuels; performs critical detailed diagnostic fuel tests; maintains records.
• Provides information and assistance to pilots, passengers, the general public, and other individuals using airport; provides directions to/from airport; provides landing instructions and weather information to pilots; assists pilots with emergency situations; assists in arranging food/beverages or accommodations for pilots; transports pilots/passengers to local destinations.
• Cleans terminal buildings and other facilities; unlocks and secures buildings; mows grass.
High school diploma or GED and three (3) years of experience in general aircraft maintenance or a related field or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job. Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license.
Long Term Disability
Incentive Pay & Longevity Pay
Free Wellness Clinic