Job: CEMETARY DETAIL OFFICER
|Job Type||Cemetery Department|
|Salary||$15.87 - $23.08/hour DOQ|
|Government||City of Rome|
This position serves as a crew leader in the supervision of inmates. Also responsible for organizing, supervising and assisting the labor force in the care and maintenance of the city cemeteries.
· Must be certified as a Correctional Officer from the Peace Officer Standards and Training (P.O.S.T.) council and possess the ability to maintain as required for the position; must also remain in good standings with the Warden and Floyd County Prison.
· Sufficient experience/combined education to understanding basic principles relevant to the major duties of the position.
· Must be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel spreadsheets a must) and other standard office equipment needed to compile records and documents required by Floyd County Prison.
· Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license in the state of residency.
· Must s uccessfully pass a drug/alcohol screen and employment physical and have an acceptable psychological evaluation; an extensive background check, polygraph, and criminal investigation.
· Must obtain National Incident Management Systems (NIMS) 100 and 700 within three (3) months of employment.