Job: CREW LEADER - CEMETERY
|Job Type||Cemetery Department|
|Salary||$13.64 - $15.00/hour|
|Government||City of Rome|
This position serves as a crew leader of the Cemetery Department. Is responsible for organizing, supervising and assisting the labor force in the care and maintenance of the city cemeteries.
· Sufficient experience/combined education to understanding basic principles relevant to the major duties of the position.
· Ability to read, write and perform basic mathematical calculations; HD or GED helpful.
· Must be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel spreadsheets a must) and other standard office equipment needed to compile records and documents required by City of Rome Cemetery Department.
· Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license in the state of residency.
· Must obtain National Incident Management Systems (NIMS) 100 and 700 within three (3) months of employment.