Job: DETAIL OFFICER - STREET DEPT
|Job Type||Public Works Division|
|Salary||$15.86 - $17.45/hour|
|Government||City of Rome|
JOB SUMMARY: This position involves supervising inmates and general work functions associated with inmate detail crew. This position main task is to have inmates perform general labor for the department.
• Must be P.O.S.T. Certified Correction Officer by the Georgia Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) Council.
• One to five years’ experience at a supervisory officer level.
• Must have a clean background check and have a negative result from drug screen.
• Must be and remain in good standings with Floyd County Prison and Georgia POST.
• Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license in the state of residency and be able to obtain and satisfy any other requirements set forth by the department.
• Must already possess or be able to obtain National Incident Management Systems (NIMS) 100 and 700 within three (3) months of employment.