Job: Equipment Operator III (Non - Certified)
|Job Type||Floyd County Public Works|
|Salary||$14.94 - $15.69|
JOB SUMMARY: The purpose of this classification is to perform manual work associated with construction, repair, and maintenance of county road systems.
• Provides direction, training, and assistance to inmates assigned to work crew.
• Transports, loads, and unloads various equipment and materials used in projects.
• Performs manual work functions associated with construction, maintenance, and repair of roads and related systems.
• Performs general maintenance tasks necessary to keep machinery, equipment, and tools in good working condition.
• Monitors equipment operations to maintain efficiency and safety.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: High School Diploma or G.E.D. and (2) two years of experience in equipment operation and road maintenance, or a related field, or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job. Must possess a valid Commercial Driver’s License.
Incentive Pay & Longevity Pay
Long Term Disability