Job: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
|Job Type||Rome-Floyd Development Authority|
JOB SUMMARY: Plan, develop, market and manage all aspects and activities related to economic development; including business recruitment, existing industry retention and expansion, and community development activities that enhance the quality of life and economic vitality for Rome-Floyd County.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: • Work closely with the RFDA, the City of Rome and Floyd County to help craft and execute the economic development strategy for the community.
• Provide vision, leadership and continuity for economic development.
• Establish financial integrity and accountability for the RFDA.
• Represent the RFDA in matters that correspond with the mission.
• Serve as the primary point of contact in all matters related to economic development.
• Work closely with the Rome Floyd Chamber of Commerce and the Greater Rome Existing Industries Association to serve local industries.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates for the director’s position should be a graduate of an accredited college or university with a focus on economic development, real estate, marketing, business or a related field(s). Professionals with five years of economic development experience or more will be considered for the position.
BENEFITS: Competitive Benefits Package will be provided.