Job: MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR - WATER RECLAMATION
|Job Type||Rome Water & Sewer|
|Salary||$24.04 - $26.44/hour|
|Government||City of Rome|
The work of this position involves planning, organizing, coordinating and inspecting the maintenance and repair work of all equipment, grounds, and buildings of the City's Water Reclamation Facilities.
· Possession of a high school diploma or GED.
· Knowledge and level of competency commonly associated with completion of specialized training in the field of work.
· Experience sufficient to thoroughly understand the diverse objectives and functions of the subunits in the division/department in order to direct and coordinate work within the division/department, usually interpreted to require 3 to 5 years of experience.
· Possession of a Class 1 Maintenance Technologist certification.
· Possession of a State of Georgia Class 3, or higher, Wastewater Operator certification.
· Must possess and maintain valid driver’s license in state of residency.
· Must already possess or obtain National Incident Management Systems (NIMS) 100, 200, 700, and 800 within three (3) months of employment.