Job: OFFICE MANAGER IV
|Job Type||Floyd County Water|
The purpose of this classification is to supervise the financial, secretarial, and administrative work functions for the department.
• Processes of documentations; reviews documentation for accuracy, distributes mail and other documentation and maintains records.
• Answers telephones, makes appointments. Maintains office equipment.
• Processes all invoices, compiling/balancing reports; researches financial discrepancies. Prepares daily deposit of all accounts receivable as well as receipts from courts, constitutional offices, and county departments.
• Processes, maintains, and balances the petty cash disbursements.
• Prepares daily cash report to monitor daily cash flow.
• Generates financial reports or other reports; reviews documents for accuracy; balances reports; distributes reports as appropriate.
• Compiles monthly financial statements and budget documents.
High School diploma or G.E.D. and two (2) years of experience in customer service, office management, or related field. One (1) year experience in using spreadsheets, to include creating charts and graphs. Candidates may qualify with any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job.
Incentive Pay & Longevity Pay
Free Wellness Clinic
Long Term Disability