Job: PARKING OFFICER - PART TIME
|Job Type||DownTown Parking|
|Salary||$12.29 - $13.51/hour|
This position is responsible for parking patrol and monitoring of on-street spaces in the downtown area, the parking decks and the city managed rental lots. The employee will be a front-line City contact for merchants, property owners, residents, and visitor’s downtown.
Mon-Fri (every other Saturday)
25-29 hours per week
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
• Sufficient experience to understand the basic principles relevant to the major duties of the position usually associated with the completion of an apprenticeship/internship or having a similar position for one to two years.
• Must possess general knowledge of automated systems, hardware and software.
• Must work well with people.
• Must already possess or obtain National Incident Management Systems (NIMS) 100 and 700 within three (3) months of employment.
• Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license from state of residency.