Job: PARKING SERVICES MANAGER
|Job Type||DownTown Parking|
|Salary||$47,500 - $52,500|
This position manages the downtown parking program and staff within the Office of Downtown Development Department for the City of Rome. Under broad supervision, oversees planning, development, coordination, implementation, and management of Parking and Access Control related activities with the parking district. Recommends and implements policies and procedures and provides leadership to staff and a high level of customer service to business owners, property owners, employees, visitors, and co-workers.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Public Administration, Public Relations or related field.
· Experience in parking services and general knowledge of automated parking systems, hardware, and software preferred.
· Must possess or have the ability to obtain the Certified Parking Professional certification within one year of employment.
· Supervisory experience is strongly preferred.
· Must possess excellent customer service skills and be able to work well with all types of people and/or customers.
· Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license in the state of residency.
· Must obtain or have the ability to obtain the National Incident Management Systems (NIMS) 100, 200, and 700 within three (3) month of employment.