Job: PT GROUNDS MAINTENANCE (TENNIS CENTER)
|Job Type||Rome Tennis Center|
|Government||City of Rome|
This position is responsible for helping to maintain the grounds/facility at the Rome Tennis Center at Berry College. The position will require both weekday and weekend hours as necessary to keep the facility maintained. The position will be working outdoors in various weather conditions.
· Mows grassy areas in and around Tennis Center with push or ride mower and weed eater.
· Edges and trims grassy areas, especially along sidewalks and parking lots.
· Prunes and trims trees, shrubs, and grass as necessary.
· Performs routine maintenance and makes minor repairs to equipment.
· Rakes leaves and picks up trash from tennis court area, and removes it to the designated areas away from the tennis courts.
· Minimal prior experience required to perform the basic manual labor tasks of the position.
· Must be able to perform manual labor in extreme weather conditions.
· Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license from state of residency.
· Must already possess or obtain National Incident Management Systems (NIMS) 100 and 700 within three (3) months of employment.