Job: TENNIS CENTER
|Job Type||Tennis Center|
The ideal candidate for this position will be outgoing, enthusiastic, and highly motivated to provide the highest level of customer service. Must present a friendly and welcoming countenance and be able to interact professionally with customers (adults and children) and, other staff members and personnel. Assist with the running of the Pro-shop and the administration of the tennis program as needed. Have a working knowledge of the tennis program, events and service and assist customers with their inquiries. Provide services such as taking phone messages, court reservations, taking payment for programs, merchandise sales and the booking of lessons. Regular Part Time Position (under 30 hours weekly).
• Must possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Sufficient experience to understand the basic principles relevant to the major duties of the position, and having a similar position for one to two years.
• Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
• Cash handling experience preferred.
• Experience with Excel, Word and Publisher a plus.
• Availability to work weekends, holidays, and evening hours.
• Must already possess or obtain National Incident Management Systems (NIMS) 100 and 700 within three (3) months of employment.