|Job Type||Floyd County District Attorney|
The purpose of this classification is to provide routine clerical support to the District Attorney's Office.
• Answers incoming telephone calls; refers callers to appropriate staff members; forwards calls to appropriate departments; takes messages.
• Performs customer service functions, such as: providing information/assistance regarding department services, activities, procedures, forms, fees, or other issues; responding to routine questions, complaints, or requests for service; verifying identification; processing change of address requests.
• Processes department documentation; enters information into databases; reviews documentation for accuracy; compiles and submits information and documentation; runs reports, prepares subpoenas for preliminary hearings and ensures their delivery.
• Maintains inventories of forms; ensures availability of adequate supplies to complete work activities; receives/distributes incoming supply shipments.
• Communicates with supervisor, employees, other departments, County officials, vendors, local businesses, the public, and other individuals to coordinate work activities, review status of work, exchange information, and/or resolve problems.
• Operates a personal computer, multi-line voice over IP system.
• Prepares documents to ensure transfers from Municipal Court and Probate Court to Superior Court.
High School Diploma or G.E.D. and (1) one year experience in clerical or secretarial work, customer service, or related field. Candidates may qualify with any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job.
Long Term Disability
Incentive Pay & Longevity Pay
Free Wellness Clinic