|Job Type||Rome Floyd Parks and Recreation Authority|
|Salary||$7.25 - $8.00|
The purpose of this position is to perform score keeping duties, using proper methods, forms and books for all sports offered by the Rome-Floyd Parks and Recreation Department.
• Records and reports game results to sports coordinator.
• Maintain records, time sheets and incident reports.
• Responds to public inquiries regarding sports and other programs.
• Enforces the Parks & Recreation Department rules and regulations.
• Greets the public and answers questions when necessary.
• Must be able to perform common mathematical calculations.
• Must be able to read and write in English.
• Must be able to operate a scoreboard.