Job: WARRANT CLERK
|Job Type||Rome Municipal Court|
|Salary||$13.94 - $15.33/hour|
|Government||City of Rome|
This fulltime position is responsible for the timely and complete processing of all warrant orders and tolling orders issued by the Municipal Court Judge, issuing warrants for offenders and maintaining all warrant related paperwork.
· Must possess a high school diploma/GED Equivalent with a minimum of two years’ experience performing office operations and routine bookkeeping tasks preferred.
· Must possess G.C.I.C./N.C.I.C. certification (CJIS Network Operator) and maintain certification bi-annually.
· Must possess a G.C.I.C./N.C.I.C. (CJIS Network) Terminal Agency Coordinator (T.A.C.) certification and maintain certification every five (5) years.
· Must possess a Municipal Court Clerk status and maintain certification annually.
· Must have a minimum of two years of experience as a Municipal Court Clerk.
· Must possess or obtain National Incident Management Systems (NIMS) 100 and 700 within three (3) months of employment.
· Must possess considerable knowledge of judicial processes and law enforcement operations.
· The ability to work with a personal computer system using Microsoft Office applications, InCode court software, and MUNIS software.
· The ability to perform basic mathematical computations commonly associated with clerical accounting procedures.
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (verbal and written).
· Must be detail oriented, a multi-tasker, and a team player.
· The ability to multi-task efficiently while being constantly interrupted.
· Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.