Job: WATER MAINTENANCE WORKER II
|Job Type||Floyd County Water|
|Salary||$11.98 - $12.57|
The purpose of this classification is to operate equipment and perform manual work functions associated with construction, repair, and maintenance of the County Water System.
• Operates equipment, machinery, and tools used in water system construction, maintenance, and repair (which may include a dump truck, trailer, and backhoe).
• Transports, loads, and unloads equipment and materials used in projects.
• Performs manual work functions associated with water system construction, maintenance, and repair.
• Performs maintenance tasks necessary to keep machinery, equipment, and tools in good working condition.
• Prepares and/or receives various forms, reports, work orders, or other documentation and completes, processes, and/or forwards as appropriate.
High School Diploma or G.E.D. and six (6) months in equipment operation, construction/maintenance work, or a related field. Candidates may qualify with any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job. Must possess and maintain a valid Commercial Driver's License.
Incentive Pay & Longevity Pay
Free Wellness Clinic
Long Term Disability