ROME TENNIS FACILITY - CONSTRUCTION & MATERIALS TESTING SERVICES
|Deadline||03/20/2019 02:00 PM|
|Government||City of Rome|
About this opportunity
The City of Rome, Georgia is requesting qualifications and proposals from firms to provide construction and materials testing services for the proposed Indoor Tennis Facility at Rome Tennis Center. Specifications and all required bid forms are attached below.
THE CITY OF ROME IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT GEO HYDRO ENGINEERS HAS BEEN AWARDED THIS BID. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN OUR PROJECT AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU IN THE FUTURE.
- 011-19 Indoor Tennis Facility_Construction Testing Services RFP.pdf
- Exhibit A - Cost Proposal Form.xlsx
- Exhibit B-Project Site Aerial.pdf
- Exhibit C-Project Schedule.pdf
- Exhibit D - Minimum Special Inspector Qualifications.pdf
- 011-19 Rome Tennis Indoor Courts Specs - Drawings.pdf
- 011-19 201811 Rome 75% CD Spec Binder.pdf
- Addendum #1 - Rome Tennis Center Indoor Tennis Facility_construction testing RFP#011-19 (draft 3-6-19).pdf
- 011-19 BID SUMMARY.pdf