Individuals & Kids
What You Can Do to Help
- Use Environmentally Safe Products
- Recycle Your Used Motor Oil and Filters
- Compost Yard Trimmings
- Pick up After Your Pets
- Dispose of Trash Properly - Don't Litter!
- Use Water Based Paints
- Recycle Everything You Can!
- Take Your Household Hazardous Wastes to the Special Collection Days
- Wash Your Car On the Lawn
Kids can help, too! Check out these links!
Join the effort to prevent stormwater pollution by doing all you can do! Remember to clean up all spills when they happen!
If building materials or other wastes get into a gutter, storm drain, or creek call the Public Works Department immediately:
Regular office hours are Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.